This Week's Projects

freelance, freelance jobs, freelance writer, writer, copywriter, seo, seo optimization, seo copywriter
Besides the course I'm teaching this semester, Composition 105, I'm working this week on two projects:freelance, freelance jobs, freelance writer, writer, copywriter, seo, seo optimization, seo copywriter
The first of which is for Wedding Planners. I'm writing 15 articles per month, and I've submitted three this week. The project owner is great to work with: his guidelines were clear, thorough, and consistent. This truly makes the difference between enjoying your work and dreading contact with an owner. Because he submitted samples of what he LIKES, I was able to match the style, tone, readability, etc., hence fewer iterations/edits have been required. In fact, I've added only one sentence to one article that I've submitted thus far. I am thoroughly enjoying working on the topic and with this project owner.freelance, freelance jobs, freelance writer, writer, copywriter, seo, seo optimization, seo copywriter
The other project I am working on is for a photographer's website, specifically I am writing an article on how to find talent; the article thus far is about 1500 words in length and contains keyword density of about 5%. The original guidelines stated 500 words. The website owner knows exactly what he wants, but he is having a bit of a struggle putting that into solid guidelines. We have one completed and accepted article thus far.
freelance, freelance jobs, freelance writer, writer, copywriter, seo, seo optimization, seo copywriter
Sharper Image
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Country Inns & Suites