Freelance Writing - This Week's Project

writer, freelance, seo, search engine optimization,freelance writer, freelance jobs, jobs, work at home
For the last week, I’ve been ghost writing an eBook on head lice, yes head lice. When I was offered the project, which required 50 pages of text, I honestly didn’t think that there were 50 pages of text that could be written about the little critters.

Besides having an itching head all week, I’ve learned more than one would ever want to know about these blood-sucking parasites. Perhaps one day, I’ll be able to use this wealth of information for my own benefit, but I certainly hope not.

So what have I learned about freelance writing from this project? Pictures are worth at least 200 words; a thousand is pushing it. Write on my friends.

writer, freelance, seo, search engine optimization,freelance writer, freelance jobs, jobs, work at home
Sharper Image
LinkShare  Referral  Prg
Country Inns & Suites